I have an earlier blog that I started back at the end of 2006. Some of you might remember this blog: http://chompingatthebits.wordpress.com So now that I've completed the Nike Women's Marathon, I have been thinking about going back to my earlier blog for several reasons:
1. The layouts look nicer. The designs are cleaner.
2. Wordpress is designed for people who want more technical flexibility. If by some chance I were to really get into blogging, I could use code to spruce up my blog big time.
3. I like name of my blog better. It doesn't seem as random.
I think those are the three big reasons.
So I was hoping you can help me make a decision. I'd love to get comments back from you about which site you like better. Then at the end of the year, during winter break, I can make a decision.
thanks everyone!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i like the look of http://chompingatthebits.wordpress.com.
yo! good to see you blogging again.
fyi... blogger has flexibility too.
check it: http://ellamizang.blogspot.com/
baby girl i babysit for :-)
Post a Comment